2015 has been an amazing year for DYP. So far we've been able to accomplish some major goals. These include:
- Launching our online Member Portal
- Raising $300 in under 2 hours for our new and improved Third Annual Service in the City Mixer
- Raising $1200 for Covenant House AND supporting Detroit's Golf Courses with our Second Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- Donating __ backpacks full of supplies to Burns Elementary School for our back to school blitz fundraiser.
- Providing awesome personal and professional growth programming at affordable prices, including our Dale Carnegie Public Speaking Seminar and our Personal Branding Seminar with Brand Camp.
- Increasing our Membership by ___%
We have even larger goals for 2016 - BUT WE NEED YOUR HELP TO GET THERE.
So...What's Next for DYP
Here are some of the goals that DYP would like to accomplish in 2016:
- Donate $1000 or more at our Fourth Annual Service in the City Mixer
- Donate $5000 to charity through our Third Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- Sponsor DYP members to attend pivotal community events, including the Mackinaw Policy Conference, the Detroit Regional Chamber Economic Summit and Detroit Economic Club Events
- Provide Scholarships for DYP members to participate in invaluable growth programs such as BUILD, Leadership Detroit and Michigan Political Leadership Program
- Increase our partnerships with other organizations to encourage community participation
- Make our stamp as the premiere organization to grow, connect and give back for young professionals and entrepreneurs in the Metro-Detroit Region.