Want to write for The Springboard?
The Springboard is DYP's guest blog. We are always looking for great blog articles on topics about topics that are of interest to and helpful for young professionals and entrepreneurs in the Metro-Detroit region. If you're interested fill out the form below.
- Posts should be around 500 – 800 words (never more than 1,000).
- Your article needs to be original material not already published on your blog or elsewhere.
- Please proofread your material before submitting – we won’t likely publish drafts.
- Include a brief bio at the start of your blog post (photo, name, email, where you work or blog, link to your website and social profiles).
- Original photos are encouraged, but not necessary. If you submit photos, they should be at least 620px wide x 420px tall. Photos can be somewhat taller if necessary. If they are your photos, please provide credit information. If the photos are someone else’s work, we cannot guarantee that we will publish them.
- We will let you know within two weeks whether the article is acceptable for publication and give you an approximate publication date. Submitting a blog article does not guarantee publication.
- You must provide an email address in your bio (see above) so we can let you know if your submission is accepted.
- By submitting a guest blog post, you accept and agree to our Guest Blogger Agreement at the end of this page